[LinuxBIOS] LinuxBIOS+FILO hangs on qemu

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Tue Sep 5 21:50:08 CEST 2006

* Ed Swierk <eswierk at arastra.com> [060905 03:35]:
> I'll start digging into the instructions on wiki.laptop.org for
> building the OLPC LinuxBIOS. Any idea what configuration parameters
> I'd need to twiddle in emulation/qemu-i386/Config.lb to build the
> proper size image for qemu?

Richard described how to do this.

Qemu can cope with different sizes of "flash". It can do 64k-512k for
sure, but I am not sure about 1M. If it does not work, contact Fabrice
Bellard or try to find the lines that read the rom. It should be a minor
change.

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613