[LinuxBIOS] LinuxBIOS on Laptops.

Kevin Purcell kevinpurcell at pobox.com
Sat Sep 2 22:05:08 CEST 2006

(not a troll)

What would be the selling point to the laptop maker of using LinuxBIOS?

Why would they want LinuxBIOS rather than buying (and modifying) a
solution from a commercial BIOS company and their CPU/chipset(s)
suppliers?

If you can answer this question in a way that would convince an MBA
you might be able to persuade a maker to do this. If you can't give
an argument that saves the company money I doubt you will get any
traction.

As regards the "let's get it on cheaper motherboards" I agree entirely.

--
Kevin Purcell
kevinpurcell at pobox.com