[LinuxBIOS] Chipset support

Jaganmohan, Gopinath (Cognizant) Gopinath.Jaganmohan at cognizant.com
Mon Oct 30 10:58:33 CET 2006

Hi,

I think I have misspelled it. I will check it. I will also check the
bios Information.   And Thanks for the information. I try contributing
to this project.

Regards,

Gopinath

On Sun, Oct 29, 2006 at 02:13:56PM +0530, Jaganmohan, Gopinath
(Cognizant) wrote:

> My super IO is Winbond chip W836275hfa

>>I cannot find any information on this chip. Are you you didn't mistype

this? Is it a w83627hf or w83627thf? Both of those are supported.

> And the bios is socket chip is SST 494003A 334cnh.

Can't find information on that either. Please check whether this list

contains your chip:

http://www.sst.com/products/datasheets.xhtml

> Please let me know how i can contribute so that Make is Intel 845GE
North bridge to work.

If you have some experience with C and/or low-level programming, grab

the datasheet from

http://www.intel.com/design/chipsets/datashts/251924.htm

and start implementing ;-) Have a look at the existing 855PM code in

svn, my guess is that you can re-use some code.

Uwe.