[LinuxBIOS] 答复: 答复: MSI ms9185 linuxbios support

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Sun Oct 29 22:10:49 CET 2006

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 27, 2006 at 04:36:41PM +0800, bxshi wrote:
> 1. Should the header added to all files ? for example cache_as_ram_auto.c
> ,get_bus_conf.c ? but I cann't find any project has the header in these
> files .

Yes, please add it to all files.

We're currently in the process of adding the header everywhere, but most
files do not have it yet...

> 2. I have referrencd broadcom/blast for some code , whose copyright is that

Reading the svn logs suggests that Yinghai wrote the code and was the only one
who ever modified substantial parts of it afterwards.
So if I'm not mistaken AMD owns the copyright. I'll post another email
with a patch to add the license headers to the broadcom/blast code. You
can then use that as a starting point.

HTH, Uwe.