[LinuxBIOS] Chipset support

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Sun Oct 29 21:29:45 CET 2006

Hi,

On Sun, Oct 29, 2006 at 02:13:56PM +0530, Jaganmohan, Gopinath (Cognizant) wrote:
> My super IO is Winbond chip W836275hfa

I cannot find any information on this chip. Are you you didn't mistype
this? Is it a w83627hf or w83627thf? Both of those are supported.

> And the bios is socket chip is SST 494003A 334cnh.

Can't find information on that either. Please check whether this list
contains your chip:
http://www.sst.com/products/datasheets.xhtml

> Please let me know how i can contribute so that Make is Intel 845GE North bridge to work.

If you have some experience with C and/or low-level programming, grab
the datasheet from
http://www.intel.com/design/chipsets/datashts/251924.htm
and start implementing ;-) Have a look at the existing 855PM code in
svn, my guess is that you can re-use some code.

Uwe.