[LinuxBIOS] Improvements to "Supported Motherboards" wiki page.

Peter Stuge stuge-linuxbios at cdy.org
Fri Oct 27 01:38:26 CEST 2006

On Thu, Oct 26, 2006 at 03:45:22PM +0200, Stefan Reinauer wrote:
> > MII is now yellow (should it be green?). What's with the Epia-M itself,
> > and with the Epia? Any known problems or should everything work?
>
> IMHO Epia-MII should be green and Epia-M should be yellow.

MII needs to be yellow: The PCI slot is not initialized correctly (at
least my PCI wifi card didn't show up in lspci) and the CF slot is
still a problem. I have not tested 1394.
(I put my MII board up in the ceiling, driving a projector at a stage
event I was working on last week btw. Remote access via ssh over
wifi. PAL output on VGA port with Dave's viafb. Sorry, no pictures.)

> Maybe we should duplicate the epia-m target and have a seperate one
> for epia-mii so next time someone is fixing things for epia-m it
> wont break the mii.

It should have been done already, IMHO.

//Peter