[LinuxBIOS] Improvements to "Supported Motherboards" wiki page.

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Sun Oct 22 16:31:45 CEST 2006

Hi,

On Sat, Oct 21, 2006 at 11:20:49AM +0200, Stefan Reinauer wrote:
> CPU/Socket might be useful because it makes it easier to estimate the
> effort for porting to a new mainboard by just doing a quick check of the
> page.

Done.

I've now added all boards from v2 with their respective data (where I
was able to determine it), as well as the v1 boards.

I noticed that almost none of the v1 boards were ported to v2.
Volunteers welcome :)

Please everyone let me know if you have more information on any "?" entries
on the http://www.linuxbios.org/Supported_Motherboards page (or update the
wiki directly).

The most important right now is the Status field, it should be clear
for newbies from looking at the page whether they can try to use the
code and expect it to work.

The color codes are:
 * green: complete, supported, everything works.
 * yellow: most hardware works, but some smaller problems aren't fixed yet
 * red: port not yet complete, on hold, or major components aren't
   supported, yet.

Thanks, Uwe.
--
Uwe Hermann