[LinuxBIOS] New wiki index page.

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Mon Oct 16 23:12:30 CEST 2006

* Uwe Hermann <uwe at hermann-uwe.de> [061012 12:27]:
> I should work with a little trick. Try something like this in the
> .htaccess file (in the top-level webserver directory):
>
> <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
[..]
> </IfModule>
>
> It will only redirect URLs which are neither a real file, real
> directory, or a symlink (so the non-wiki content should still be
> accessible).
>
> You also have to change $wgArticlePath to read
>   $wgArticlePath      = "$wgScriptPath/$1";
> in LocalSettings.php.

Ok this worked. The only thing I noticed is I had to remove the file
called FAQ which is part of the mediawiki distribution - It would
override the LinuxBIOS FAQ otherwise.

If you find any other such overrides, please let me know.

> But putting all files in the wiki is a good idea anyway,
> so yes, I volunteer :)

Thank you very much. You are doing a great job!

Stefan

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613