[LinuxBIOS] bad value in HT UnitID Registers

Lu, Yinghai yinghai.lu at amd.com
Tue Oct 10 22:34:00 CEST 2006

You need to modify pci1234x to make it have three entries.

And second entry need to mark the 8131 link on K8

And third is for your device with node 0 and link ...

0x00000ff0,
0x00000200,  // for amd8131 and it will be bus 0x80 (with your device)
or 0x40 (without your HT device)
0x00000100,  // for your HT deive on socket 1 it will be bus 0x40

Hcdnx need three entries too.

Later get ht info for 8131 chain from sysconf.pci1234[1]
And ht info for your ht device will on sysconf.pci1234[2] always.

And you can add some code to handle sysconf.pci1234[2].

YH