[LinuxBIOS] New wiki index page.

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Tue Oct 10 21:40:40 CEST 2006

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 07:08:22PM +0200, Segher Boessenkool wrote:
> > I have justboldly replaced the main wiki page with a new draft
>
> [ ----------^  your mailer is still messing up, although slightly
>   differently than before ;-) ]

Sigh. I'll try to figure out what's going on...

> > version I have been thinking about. It definately needs a bit more
> > work, but maybe you like it.
>
> It's great, but someone needs to complain, so....
>
> - The penguin in the "About" logo could be a bit bigger (just bleed/
>    crop it a bit if needed);

Done.

> - It took me a while to realise the thing in the "Developers" logo is
>    meant to be a keyboard;

I tried a few variations here, e.g. a side perspective, but nothing
really looked too good.I put an empty icon in the wiki, feel free to
give it a try :)

http://www.linuxbios.org/index.php/Image:Chip_empty.png

> - The "101" and "?" logos aren't (properly) anti-aliased.

Done (somewhat).

Uwe.
--
Uwe Hermann