[LinuxBIOS] bad value in HT UnitID Registers

Roman Kononov kononov195-lbl at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 21:20:49 CEST 2006

On 10/10/2006 01:46 PM, Lu, Yinghai wrote:
> The option are used to put HT device on specific bus num and device
> logic.

How?

> Are you testing new HT device on socket?

Yes, I am. And the code in get_bus_conf.c does not allow me to do
so unless I modify it to expect the PCI-X bridge on another logical
bus. Essentially, the modified code searches the bridge on the bus
number pci1234[1], if not found, it searches it on the bus number
pci1234[2]. And if the bridge is not there, it is a catastrophe,
unless Tyan makes boards without a PCI-X bridge.

Roman