[LinuxBIOS] PATCH: GPL Header for som/ims/p2b code.

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 03:42:51 CEST 2006

>Richard: Is GPLv2 or later fine? Are you the copyright owner or maybe
>         a company you work for?

GPLv2 or later is fine for me.  That said however,  very little of
that som_gx533 and p2b code was created by me.  The som stuff is a
copy of the Rumba board and the p2b is a copy of the ims stuff.  The
ims stuff is a mix and match from several of the other boards.  I just
stuck it all together and then fixed a few quirks to make the SPD code
work.

--
Richard A. Smith