[LinuxBIOS] indent

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Sat Oct 7 03:23:12 CEST 2006

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 06, 2006 at 08:56:30PM +0200, Stefan Reinauer wrote:
> Can we call this manually and fix the few things up before checkin?

I guess so, but I'd rather temporarily use the INDENT-OFF markers where
needed and then remove them. That's less work than manually fixing all
the stuff indent changed which it shouldn't have changed.

> Also I am not sure if we really want to break at 80 columns, even though
> we really should ;-)

I'd say we should, at least in most cases. Sometimes that may be not so
good; in such cases leave the code as is (IMHO).

Uwe.
--
Uwe Hermann
http://www.hermann-uwe.de