[LinuxBIOS] digitallogic/adl855pc will not link

Jon Dufresne jon.dufresne at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 17:47:29 CET 2006

Success! Thanks so much for everyone that gave me help, I really appreciate it.

So if ROM_IMAGE_SIZE = LB + payload what does ROM_SIZE mean? I assume
it means the entire size of the ROM, which in my case is 512KB. How is
this different than ROM_IMAGE_SIZE. What does the ROM hold in addition
to LB + payload.

Richard: No need to apologize, you're under no obligation to help. I
consider everything I get a bonus to the already written software.

-Jon