[LinuxBIOS] 5v PLCC availability?

Corey Osgood corey_osgood at verizon.net
Tue Nov 21 04:57:58 CET 2006

Anyone know of a good online store that carries these, will ship to the
US, and doesn't have a minimum order size? So far, I've had no luck
whatsoever finding one. The current BIOS in this mainboard is a 2M-bit
chip, so that'd be preferred (in case the southbridge on this gives a
damn). I've got some initial code written for the FIC SD11, but need an
extra flash chip or two before I'll attempt anything (right now, I have
no northbridge code written at all, just southbridge, superi/o, and a
couple things to give me output if the smbus works or not). I've already
sent an email to mouser.com about the AT29C020-90JI that they've got
listed asking about minimum order size and availability, but that was
thursday and I haven't heard back. ICC-North, the local IC guys in town,
also haven't bothered to reply to my email, that was sent about a week
ago. Thanks for any leads!

-Corey