[LinuxBIOS] Where to write up win / qemu / linuxbios / filo?

David H. Barr dhbarr at gozelle.com
Tue Nov 21 03:57:11 CET 2006

I've finished booting a full Ubuntu desktop in qemu via a
LinuxBIOS/filo image.  I accomplished this under MS Windows, using the
virtual machine to build its own ROM.

Any recommendations as to where this sort of build information would
go?  I started to write an article, but most of what was accomplished
is already covered here: http://linuxbios.org/QEMU_Build_Tutorial

It was a great (and totally free/riskfree) way to get my feet wet, and
it felt like "the real thing" since, like many ports, I was using the
target "board" as my development platform.  At any rate, thanks for
all the great docs and discussions.

-dhbarr.