[LinuxBIOS] Need help with northbridge section of Config.lb

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 16:59:23 CET 2006

On 11/20/06, Jon Dufresne <jon.dufresne at gmail.com> wrote:

> So I was wondering if anyone with more experience than I could look
> over what I have so far and let me know if I'm on the right track, or
> way off. I'm really not sure what to put where. I'm most confused
> about when to put lines between "on" and "end" and when not to.

Think of the "device" as an implicit {. On is an attribute: you are
turning it on. End ends the block as a {.

So we could have done this:
device(pci, 0, 0x1d, 0, on){irq=0x4d;}

but we did not think of it.

We should have had a better syntax. My bad. This is all going to
change for the better in v3.

ron