[LinuxBIOS] 答复: MSI K9N Neo support for LinuxBIOS?

bxshi at msik.com.cn bxshi at msik.com.cn
Fri Nov 10 08:03:20 CET 2006

Dear all,
Sorry . please contact their PM
andrewchang at msi.com.tw
laurayan at msik.com.cn

bxshi

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: bxshi(石炳勛=研發)
发送时间: 2006年11月10日 14:24
收件人: owenchen(陳慶濃=研發)
抄送: 'Carl-Daniel Hailfinger'; 'rminnich at gmail.com'; 'yinghai.lu at amd.com'; 'stepan at coresystems.de'; 'uwe at hermann-uwe.de'; 'linuxbios at linuxbios.org'
主题: 答复: MSI K9N Neo support for LinuxBIOS?

Dear Owen ,
There are several experts from all of world are planning to port it . I will introduce you to them . I think when they are porting ,they may need some datasheet.etc. I may not be able to port it myself ,because I am busy with MS-9182 linuxbios porting.
More detail please see  www.linuxbios.org

Dear carl-Daniel ,Stefan ,Yinghai,ron,uwe,
Owen is our Desktop BIOS manager , if you need some help of MSI  K9N Nero ,you can contact with him .He is preparing help .

Thanks
bxshi