[LinuxBIOS] MSI K9N Neo support for LinuxBIOS?

David H. Barr dhbarr at gozelle.com
Thu Nov 9 17:07:38 CET 2006

On 11/9/06, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger <c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net> wrote:
> would you help us port LinuxBIOS to the MSI K9N Neo?
>
> It is a good and cheap board and a few of us will buy it
> to port LinuxBIOS to it, but we need your support.

This is also the board I'd hoped to have YH-Lu's AM2 / MCP 550 help
on... the only thing I see on there that concerns me is "Vitesse
VSC8601" for the Gbit ethernet.

I'll keep the list updated -- UPS should be bringing me two of these
in a couple of hours, and I fully intend to get some hi-res images of
various bits online ASAP.

Regards,
-dhb.