[LinuxBIOS] 440bx stuff

Corey bario2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 10:43:33 CET 2006

Okay, I know you guy probably thought you got rid of me, but I'm still around. I'm currently trudging through everything I can find for docs on both the 440zx-66 and 440bx chipsets, and looking what's currently there for code and what exactly needs to be implemented. I still have the 440zx mobo (bios mod never worked out), and in the morning I should be able to get a 440bx, one that hopefully has a removable bios chip. I'm curious, is there any way to test the code through software, without a flash? Also, as far as POST cards go, any one thats better than the rest? Or just the cheapest thing I can find will work?

Corey Osgood