[LinuxBIOS] #26: flashrom: Support for PIIX4/PIIX4E/PIIX4M

Peter Stuge stuge-linuxbios at cdy.org
Sun Nov 5 04:35:35 CET 2006

I don't work well with web applications but tried submitting a note
via trac anyway, only to be rejected as potential spam, according to
"Akismet". I would love some way to interact with trac that is not
web based. Does anyone know?

On Sun, Nov 05, 2006 at 02:44:30AM -0000, LinuxBIOS wrote:
>  Just curious: in the datasheet I see three BIOS-related bits, "Lower
>  BIOS Enable", "Extended BIOS Enable", and "1-Meg Extended BIOS
>  Enable".
>
>  I only enabled the "Extended BIOS Enable" (FFF80000-FFFDFFFF); do I
>  need to touch one of the others, too?

That enables top-512kb -> top-128k so I think you'll want to touch
more bits. 1-Meg sounds good. What is Lower?

//Peter