[LinuxBIOS] well supported current cheap desktop pc mobo recommendation?

Eric Waguespack ewaguespack at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 21:25:57 CET 2006

I have looked at the products page, read the faq, and looked at the
supported chipsets, but I thought I would pose the question to the
list.

Can someone please provide me with a short list of (current / cheap /
desktop oriented) motherboards that enjoy full support with linuxbios?
you get bonus points and a free spot on my Christmas list if you
provide a link to newegg or outpost.com, thanks in advance.