[LinuxBIOS] [patch]MSI ms9185 Linuxbios

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Wed Nov 1 17:22:47 CET 2006

Hi Ron,

On Wed, Nov 01, 2006 at 08:50:18AM -0700, ron minnich wrote:
> Is this patch acked now? Can I apply it?

It's acked by be because it looks good as far as I can tell. I cannot
test very much of it, though, as I said before.

Note that it still contains the "Fix to vga emulator" part, which
becomes obsolete if your patch from
http://www.linuxbios.org/pipermail/linuxbios/2006-October/016478.html
gets applied. I didn't Ack that one, because I don't know what it's all
about. Someone else has tolook at it and Ack it.

> or has someone already?

No, I don't think so.

Feel free to commit if nobody complains soon, and/or you yourself think
the patch is ok and can be committed (i.e. Ack it too, then commit it,
listing all Sign-offs and Acks it received).

Uwe.