[LinuxBIOS] Good JTAG debuggers?

Greg Watson g.watson at computer.org
Mon May 29 16:41:13 CEST 2006

We've used an Abatron BDI 9000 with good success. It works nicely
with gdb and allows kernel debugging. Ultimate Solutions Inc. (http://
ultsol.com) also have an Eclipse-based GUI interface for it, though I
haven't tried it out.

IBM's Riscwatch is another one, but they are really hard to get hold
of and more expensive than the Abatron. The debugger software only
runs on Windows and Linux.

Greg