[LinuxBIOS] Coding style
c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Fri May 26 01:02:21 CEST 2006
What coding style is preferred if I want to merge the lzma
code into LinuxBIOS?
* plain code, as found in upstream sources (a mess)
* all unneeded #ifdef sections removed
* additionally proper indentation (tab=8)
* additionally replaced obfuscated #defines
* additionally Lindented to Linux kernel style
Also, what types should I use for variables?
* u8, u16, u32
* UInt8, UInt16, UInt32
* u_int8_t ...
* u_int8 ...
* uint8 ...
* uint8_t ...
* unsigned char, unsigned short, unsigned int
More information about the coreboot