[LinuxBIOS] wiki access and commit rights

Ronald G Minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Tue May 23 18:45:03 CEST 2006

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
> Stefan Reinauer wrote:
>
>>* Carl-Daniel Hailfinger <c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net> [060523 15:29]:
>>
>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>is there any process to get commit rights or are they only
>>>reserved for a core team? I'd like to work on integrating
>>>lzma compression support in the following weeks. After that,
>>>I plan to add support for a few SuperIO chips found on
>>>Asus boards.
>>
>>The process has been very simple so far. Developers start out by
>>sending patches to this list, so the work can be discussed and
>>reviewed.
>

> OK, then I'll continue sending patches to the list.
> Would you be so kind and review the patches I sent today and tell me
> what to make better? Thanks!

Please, please make sure when you send a patch you have tested with a
abuild.

Stefan, I recently found a build problem that only cropped up with
maximum log levels set to 9. Can we have a Config.abuild in each target
directory with "all options on"? How do we cover this?

thanks, Carl-Daniel, for your understanding and patience. I am glad we
have another linuxbios hacker coming on board!

ron