[LinuxBIOS] MB1030 / 3036 VGA problems with IRQs

Christian Sühs chris at suehsi.de
Tue May 16 21:19:08 CEST 2006

Stefan Reinauer schrieb:
> * Christian Sühs <chris at suehsi.de> [060516 19:12]:
>
>>ok, can anybody have a look to the irq_tables.c
>>
>>I have set all onboard components to slot 0x0 and assigned one link.
>>Or is there a better way?
>

> to achieve what?
>
> Does USB get an interrupt with that pirq table?
>

> Stefan

Well,
the microsoft docu prefers to set onboard devices to 0x0 for slot
numbers in the slot entrys.

First slot entry is device 7d, I think the pci/isa expansion slot,
possible IRQs 10 and 11, because of the explicit settings.
Next device 9d onboard vga should be IRQ 10; 11 or 9
Next device 18d function 3 onboard audio should be IRQ 5
Last device 19d onboard usb should be IRQ 10; 11 or 9

I'm unsure about the linking for #A; #B; #C; #D

chris