[LinuxBIOS] Another Geode GX1: status & questions

Peter Stuge stuge-linuxbios at cdy.org
Mon May 15 00:05:41 CEST 2006

On Sun, May 14, 2006 at 12:14:22PM -0400, Jonathan Sturges wrote:
> AMD provides an OSS audio driver patch for 2.4.x kernels, so I
> think that will suit my immediate needs.

The OSS driver could require a VSM.. Yes, I think LB does VSA now
thanks to Ollie, but I still consider VSA a hack. :p

Excellent news about scrapping durango, that was certainly a
"remarkable" piece of code. (100kb kernel module interfacing with the
graphics hardware..)

The FBSD audio driver looks great!

//Peter