[LinuxBIOS] Another Geode GX1: status & questions

Jonathan Sturges jonathan at sprintmail.com
Sun May 14 18:14:22 CEST 2006

AMD provides an OSS audio driver patch for 2.4.x kernels, so I think
that will suit my immediate needs.  So I think that just means LB has to
know how to initialize the XpressAudio and assign resources to it.  I
don't know how much, if any, VSA "stuff" is required to do this...
hopefully not much.

-Jonathan