[LinuxBIOS] Mcumall.com Email activity?

Russell Whitaker russ at ashlandhome.net
Sat May 13 07:13:58 CEST 2006

On Fri, 12 May 2006, roger wrote:

> I'm located within the US and am curious about www.mcumall.com email
> activity.
>
> Every email I have sent to mcumall.com domain has bounced back.
>
> There is no phone number for customer support to check for authenticity
> of this online shopping company.  And payments are processed through
> Paypal.
>
> Can anybody comment on the authenticity of this company?
>
> I was curious about purchasing a "PRG-001 Enhanced Willem Universal
> EPROM Programmer".

"whois" reports no match. Apparently their domain name registration
has expired. Got a page from google but no telling how old it is.

Found "www.willem.org", there is a link to their online store.
Could not find a "PRG-001". Suspect it's obsolete. You might take a
close look at a "4.1", it might be just what you're looking for.

   Russ