[LinuxBIOS] VGA (Tyan s2881)

Ward Vandewege ward at pong.be
Fri May 12 23:34:12 CEST 2006

On Fri, May 12, 2006 at 10:49:40PM +0200, Hidasi Jozsef wrote:
> Try to dump it from the original BIOS use AMITOOL or whatever BIOS
> s2881 uses... s2882 uses AMI ;( sorry for it...

The s2881 is AMI too.

How would I dump it from the original BIOS? The images I have are all
compressed somehow.

I find 4 references to AMITOOL using google - none of them say where it can
be found. Where can I find it?

Ward.

--
Pong.be         -(  "Just wait,  My crystal ball is infallible." -- Linus  )-
Virtual hosting -( Torvalds, discussing the future of smart I/O hardware.  )-