[LinuxBIOS] MB1030 / 3036 VGA resume

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Fri May 12 20:19:07 CEST 2006

> now I have start with own folders for allwell/stb3036 under targets and
> mainboard.
>
> Is there  a recommended way to use/call own functions/files under LB.

I don't really understand what you are trying to do?

> Because, I have to had change settings for the cpu/amd/model_gx1 and others.
> You know, enabling the cache and so on.

That was just a hack.  What really need to happen is to figure out how
to make the northbridge code properly call initialize_cpus().

> But I think i.e enabling memory segments for vga support and so on is a
> good think for everybody :D

Not really. The cluster people don't care about VGA.

> What about the emu support, is this rewritten to use any RAM?

I've not seen any commit for this.  Ron did you talk to ollie on this?

--
Richard A. Smith