[LinuxBIOS] MB1030 / 3036 VGA resume

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Wed May 10 21:53:01 CEST 2006

On 5/10/06, Christian Sühs <chris at suehsi.de> wrote:

> > Try the attached patch and see if it helps
> >

> shit, that didn't work.
> Now the RAM is not proper detected and LB fails on start by jumping to.

After I sent that I wondered to myself what that would do.  That
enables the cache before the RAM is initialized.  Thats probally the
reason that its not done that way already.

Ok so here's a new northbridge.c patch reverse the previous one and
apply.  This will call cache_enable() in northbridge_init().

Its a hack but should be ok for our test.

--
Richard A. Smith