[LinuxBIOS] I give up -- time for a new plan.

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Wed May 10 11:07:07 CEST 2006

* Eric Poulsen <eric at zyxod.com> [060510 06:13]:
> Note that the "fix" is a new BIOS, which is useless to potential LB
> users.  Also, the ML (my board) is not on there, but it has the EXACT
> same symptoms.

Does the bios update fix the problem completely? Maybe they do some
smart pci configuration thing or they load a microcode update?

If its pci configuration we might compare the pci config space with the
old and the new factory bios to find out the fix.

Stefan

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613