[LinuxBIOS] MB1030 / 3036 VGA resume

Christian Sühs chris at suehsi.de
Tue May 9 15:46:23 CEST 2006

> but it seems, that the x86_enable_cache function is not called.
>
> Sorry, currently I don't understand this.
>

>>What happens here?!
>>
>>What could be the reasons for failing?

What about the Config.lb under the mainboard folder.
Most Boards enables the apic cluster, the eaglelion/5bcm does not.

I think all devices should be init, which are set to on in the Config file.

However, the CPU is not init by LB and therefor there is no L1 cache.
Can somebody have a second look to the eaglelion Config.lb under the
mainboard folder. The file could be wrong.

Also it seems that the cpus normally enabled at last on other boards
like the epia-m.  Enabling first should be better.

chris