[LinuxBIOS] MB1030 / 3036 VGA resume

Ronald G Minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Fri May 5 16:55:57 CEST 2006

Christian Sühs wrote:

> IDE works fine, a little bit slower as under factory.
> What about the parity checks, could that be the reason for lowered
> performance for the whole system ?

I doubt it. I still think there is a memory control register somewhere
that is not set right, so caching is not happening.

I have been able in the past to use lmbench memory diags to locate this
type of thing. I realize you have done an awful lot, but could we ask
you to do one more thing? lmbench under factory and under linuxbios? If
caching is not happening, it will be very obvious under lmbench.

thanks

ron