[LinuxBIOS] Epia M tree build issue

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Thu May 4 19:07:04 CEST 2006

On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 09:31:24AM -0700, Eric Poulsen wrote:
> I know I'm beginning to sound like a broken record here, but I can't
> seem to get a definitive answer, and the build process for LB is ...
> complex.
>
> 1) Is the effect reproducible on other systems? Has anyone else tried to
> follow the same steps I have?*
> 2) If so, is this a "real" issue?  Or do I just badly mis-understand the
> LB build process?

FWIW I tend to do "./buildtarget via/epia-m/Config.lb" in the targets
directory, then change to the via/epia-m/epia-m/ directory that gets
made, type "make" and it works. I have found that the build system
doesn't always take account of changes I make such that I end up
removing via/epia-m/epia-m/ and rerunning buildtarget to be sure of a
clean build.

J.

--
] http://www.earth.li/~noodles/ []  The problem with the gene pool is  [