[LinuxBIOS] s2881 build broken
stepan at coresystems.de
Thu May 4 12:13:48 CEST 2006
* Lu, Yinghai <yinghai.lu at amd.com> [060504 03:06]:
> I commit the fix up, please check it...
Congratulations, after I broke operation, you broke compilation of the
complete tree ;-))
I fixed this in r2296 again.
For everyone who is doing checkins, as every one of us makes this
mistake one time or the other:
- DO RUN abuild.sh BEFORE CHECKING IN! This will find the most stupid
- If you change something in the cpu/amd/ tree that breaks compilation
of the rest, do change it in the cpu/x86 part as well.
- Please check http://snapshots.linuxbios.org/ after checking in,
whether your checkin is correct and flawless.
- If you make a commit, and it breaks compilation of _any_ mainboard
that you are not explicitly working on _at the moment_, fix it
within 2h. If this is not possible, revert the patch.
We might also set up a script that enforces this revertion, if
people feel this helps.
coresystems GmbH • Brahmsstr. 16 • D-79104 Freiburg i. Br.
Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613
Email: info at coresystems.de • http://www.coresystems.de/
More information about the coreboot