[LinuxBIOS] s2881 build broken

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Thu May 4 12:13:48 CEST 2006

* Lu, Yinghai <yinghai.lu at amd.com> [060504 03:06]:
> I commit the fix up, please check it...
>
> Thanks

Hey Yinghai!

Congratulations, after I broke operation, you broke compilation of the
complete tree ;-))

   http://snapshots.linuxbios.org/stats/abuild-LinuxBIOSv2-2292.log

I fixed this in r2296 again.

For everyone who is doing checkins, as every one of us makes this
mistake one time or the other:

Please

  - DO RUN abuild.sh BEFORE CHECKING IN! This will find the most stupid
    typos.

  - If you change something in the cpu/amd/ tree that breaks compilation
    of the rest, do change it in the cpu/x86 part as well.

  - Please check http://snapshots.linuxbios.org/ after checking in,
    whether your checkin is correct and flawless.

  - If you make a commit, and it breaks compilation of _any_ mainboard
    that you are not explicitly working on _at the moment_, fix it
    within 2h. If this is not possible, revert the patch.
    We might also set up a script that enforces this revertion, if
    people feel this helps.

Stefan

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613