[LinuxBIOS] MB1030 / 3036 VGA comes up :D

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Wed May 3 00:27:41 CEST 2006

> No way, after the first int I have wait 5min and captured 5MB of ff.
> However, I have disabled the inb printf and all works fine for the rest :D

I'm afraid its the in's that I am interested in seeing.  You have said
earlier that the long delay is during the first couple of int10's.
Thats where I want to see what its waiting on.

I know the log will be huge.  Go ahead and run the user emu with the
IO enabled for say 10 seconds and then quit.  That should be enough to
start with.  It should compress down alot since its all text.

Also did you run the user emu with the if (port < 0x53) filter on the
IO?   I want to first rule out that its an issue with reading the
system timer.

--
Richard A. Smith