[LinuxBIOS] MB1030 / 3036 VGA comes up :D

Christian Sühs chris at suehsi.de
Mon May 1 20:27:06 CEST 2006

> Hmmm... That seems doubtful.  Did I screw up the patch somehow?  If

The patch looks ok ;)

> you look back through some of your debug logs do you see any IO to
> ports 0x40-0x43 or 0x50-53?

I'm not sure, but I have had a run with enabled printk in sys.c

result is attached.

Currently I don't know what happens on the commented lines, but the rest
  is fast. Only on the commented lines it stops and takes the long delays.

after the first call on c000:4d4d about 20s
after the second call on c000:4d4d about 30s, short flickering jump to
c000:5506 nothing for about 40s, console comes up.

Why c000, I think it should be c0000??

chris

Furthermore there are differents to the Userspace run.