[LinuxBIOS] MB1030 / 3036 VGA comes up :D

Christian Sühs chris at suehsi.de
Mon May 1 13:21:01 CEST 2006

Christian Sühs schrieb:
>>Chris, please disable all your current emu debug stuff and then apply
>>this patch and send the output.
>>This should show the timer IO accesses but not  all the other stuff to
>>keep the noise level down
>>.
>

> Sorry, but there is no more output with the applied patch.
>
> chris

I have forgotten to post the results for changing BC_XMAP_1 values.

BC_XMAP_2 / 3 are set to 0x77777777

first I have tried the AMD preffered values:
The emulatur is entered, machine seems to hang. There is no more output
after entering.

After that I have enabled the whole video RAM section A0000 - BFFFF as
read/write/cache 0x07070067:
I have also the long delay by vga initializing, but after upcoming there
are only unreadable characters on the screen.

Now I also think, that there is a problem with the emu and my board.

chris