[LinuxBIOS] broadcom HT1000 SATA PHY initializing

Lu, Yinghai yinghai.lu at amd.com
Fri Mar 31 04:08:04 CEST 2006

System BIOS or LinuxBIOS?

Did you base the code in the tree?

YH

-----Original Message-----
From: linuxbios-bounces at linuxbios.org
[mailto:linuxbios-bounces at linuxbios.org] On Behalf Of Jia Jianwei
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 12:36 PM
To: linuxbios at linuxbios.org
Subject: [LinuxBIOS] broadcom HT1000 SATA PHY initializing

I'm porting BIOS on a AMD opteron system with broadcom HT2000 and HT1000
chipset.  I meet a problem when initilizing SATA device of HT1000.  The
SATA
PHY status(0x40)always return a disable status(04), whatever I did with
the
PHY reset ( set 0x48 bit 0 and clear it ).  Can anyone give me some
advices?
Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Jianwei

*** Disclaimer: This message may contain privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you have received this e-mail in error or are not the
intended recipient, you may not use, copy, disseminate or distribute it;
do not open any attachments, delete it immediately from your system and
notify the sender promptly by e-mail that you have done so.  Thank you.
***