[LinuxBIOS] broadcom HT1000 SATA PHY initializing

Jia Jianwei JJia at Fortinet.com
Thu Mar 30 22:35:48 CEST 2006

I'm porting BIOS on a AMD opteron system with broadcom HT2000 and HT1000
chipset.  I meet a problem when initilizing SATA device of HT1000.  The SATA
PHY status(0x40)always return a disable status(04), whatever I did with the
PHY reset ( set 0x48 bit 0 and clear it ).  Can anyone give me some advices?
Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Jianwei

*** Disclaimer: This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, disseminate or distribute it; do not open any attachments, delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender promptly by e-mail that you have done so.  Thank you. ***