[LinuxBIOS] [Fwd: Hardware Write-Protect for BIOS & EC]

Lu, Yinghai yinghai.lu at amd.com
Thu Mar 23 18:38:26 CET 2006

1. in you suggestion. When you are flash the rom, if sth go wrong (lose
power), you will corrupt your rom.
2. are you going to use fallback image with normal image?
If so you can disable the write to last 128K ( fallback image part) via
HW jumper.  ---- No one could change the fallback image without remove
the jumper. Some MB already have that for last 64k.

YH