[LinuxBIOS] resourcemap for IWill dk8htx

Philipp Degler pdegler at rumms.uni-mannheim.de
Wed Mar 22 17:58:48 CET 2006

Hi

I started porting LinuxBIOS to IWill dk8-htx board. I used the dk8s2 to start
from.  After some smaller changes to the Config.lb I could compile it and
flash it with flashrom. Unfortunately it seems that the default_resource_map
is not working.

This is what I get when I debug a little.
LinuxBIOS-1.1.8_Fallback Wed Mar 22 16:32:37 CET 2006 starting...

i386 console_init

report_bist_failure

setup_default_resource_map

setting up resource map....

0000c14c <-00000001

0000c154 <-00000002

0000c15c <-00000003

0000c164 <-00000004

0000c16c <-00000005

0000c174 <-00000006

0000c17c <-00000007

0000c140 <-00000000

0000c148 <-00000000

0000c150 <-00000000

0000c158 <-00000000

0000c160 <-00000000

0000c168 <-00000000

0000c170 <-00000000

0000c178 <-00000000

0000c184 <-00000000

0000c18c <-00000000

0000c194 <-00000000

0000c19c <-00000000

0000c1a4 <-00000000

0000c1ac <-00000000

0000c1b4 <-00000000

0000c1bc <-00ffff00

0000c180 <-00000000

0000c188 <-00000000

0000c190 <-00000000

0000c198 <-00000000

0000c1a0 <-00000000

0000c1a8 <-00000000

0000c1b0 <-00000000

0000c1b8 <-00fc0003

0000c1c4 <-01fff000

0000c1cc <-00000000

0000c1d4 <-

Is there any documentation or specification that can help me setting up this
resourcemap?

phil