[LinuxBIOS] RES: RES: Rumba target and AMD RDK THINCLIENT

Ronald G Minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Fri Mar 10 23:35:26 CET 2006

Richard Smith wrote:

> Which board are you using and How can I get one?

The lippert cool frontrunner is a good start.

Folks, linuxbios just got its first-ever design win (that I know of ...)
It's going to be the first, and possibly only, BIOS to run on OLPC. What
clinched the decision was capability: it is intrinsically easier to do
clever things on a platform with an open source bios!

Now, of course, we have to deliver. If you have a gx2 system and want to
help make this all go, we can use the help. This is a great opportunity
for the open source community -- let's make the most of it.

thanks

ron