[LinuxBIOS] Buying a new board for LinuxBios

Lu, Yinghai yinghai.lu at amd.com
Wed Jun 21 19:08:19 CEST 2006

FYI
S4881, and S4885 can be used too. S4881 have ck804+amd8131, and S4885
have 2 ck804.
You can get source code ball for them from Tyan if you buy the MBs.

Arima has one four way MB with serverworks chipset too. (SW500). ---
LinuxBIOS porting is done too.

All above MBs have PCI Express Slot. The Arima sw500 even have Infiband
chip onboard if you like.

SuperMicro has similar four way MBs with Nvidia chipset or serverworks
chipset. http://www.supermicro.com/aplus

YH