[LinuxBIOS] LinuxBios Virtualization Support

Lu, Yinghai yinghai.lu at amd.com
Mon Jul 31 19:23:57 CEST 2006

According to my understanding, if your AMD CPU is rev F later, you
already got AMD-V support, so you can use Xen.

The way for LinuxBIOS system to use xen is

Linuxbios + (FILO or Etherboot or none) + tiny kernel in Flash (or HD,
or Network) with kexec support + kexec util to load final multi boot
image xen.gz and dom0 kernel ....

YH