[LinuxBIOS] LinuxBIOS Summit Europe 2006

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Fri Jul 21 18:29:51 CEST 2006

Dear LinuxBIOS community,

after the LinuxBIOS summit in Santa Fe last October was a very good
success, we are looking forward to have a LinuxBIOS summit again this
year.

To make it easier for those who could not attend last year we are
planning to have the summit in Germany.

Topics will roughly cover the development news since last year, the
goals for LinuxBIOS in the future and of course having a good time
together.

We currently have two possible dates. The earlier would be October 1st
to October 3rd. The Later would be somewhen in early December.

Please mail me (private mail) whether you are interested to join the
summit and which date you would prefer (October or December). So we can
do further planning.

Thanks and have a nice weekend,

Stefan

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613