[LinuxBIOS] Mainboard-Configuration

Morly little.martin at inode.at
Thu Jul 20 20:44:42 CEST 2006

Hello, once more!

I got the suggestion of a board named win-ent - MB-06047.
Unfortunately I don't get any answer of the European shop.
(I am from Austria!)
But now I know that I can also use Opteron Processors, the ones with
30W.
So does anyone know a mini or micro atx board ready for
linuxbios?
(a board with vga onboard, rs232, maybe parallel, usb 2.0
a pci slot)

Many thanks,
Morly